Benefits of Masturbation
For many, the idea of touching yourself carries baggage. Some people are told that masturbation is harmful, shameful or wrong. Science however says the opposite – there are a whole heap of benefits of masturbation. We’re here to arm you with all the knowledge you need.
History of Masturbation
Masturbation is definitely nothing new. Prehistoric rock paintings have been found which depict both male and female masturbation proving it’s been around longer than we can imagine.
During the late 1800s through the early 1900s doctors were noted to administer pelvic massage, involving clitoral stimulation as a treatment for female hysteria.
Health Benefits of Masturbation
There are many benefits of masturbation, to both your sexual and general health.
Some of the known sexual health benefits of masturbation include:
- It can help to help to keep the pelvic floor muscles in good condition, resulting in more powerful orgasms
- Regular masturbation can help to give stronger erections in men
- It lets people release sexual tension and explore their sexuality by themselves.
General health benefits of masturbation include:
- Masturbation releases the happy chemicals, or endorphins, in your brain promoting feelings of physical and mental well-being.
- It can provide natural pain relief for headaches and menstrual cramps.
- Reduces stress
- Helps to beat insomnia by warming the body and relaxing muscles.
Overall, masturbation is good for your brain, body and sex life & side effect free!
What are you waiting for?
Every man knows what we’re talking about here. That moment,…Read More